A Sleek Makeup tutorial and review highly requested by YOU! Seeing as this brand has been spreading like wildfire through drugstores, I sat down and reviewed one of their eyeshadow palettes, blush palettes and one of their most popular highlighter palettes. Is this affordable makeup brand built on quality … er something else? LOL I’ll let you know!
PRODUCTS SHOWN / USED
– Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette http://go.magik.ly/ml/893o/
– Solstice Highlighter Palette http://go.magik.ly/ml/893n/
– Take a Cheeky Peek Blush Palette http://go.magik.ly/ml/893s/
– Maybelline Lasting Drama in ‘Polished Amethyst’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/893r/
PRODUCTS NOT SHOWN, BUT USED
– Salon Perfect #615 Lashes http://go.magik.ly/ml/893p/
– Sephora Brow Pencil in ‘Auburn’ http://go.magik.ly/ml/7c4p/
*Links included are affiliate links 🙂
BACKGROUND DECOR (Pier 1)
What Am I Wearing?
Lips: MakeupGeek ‘Do Si Do’
S N A P C H A T
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
F A C E B O O K
S N A I L M A I L
235 Apollo Beach Blvd., #214
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Thank YOU for watching!
View the Original Source by clicking here